Terms of sale
These Terms of Sale relate to the use of www.nataliebarney.com (“the website”) and the purchase of any goods from it. This website is owned and operated by Natalie Barney Jewellery Design Pty Ltd (ACN 003 553 393). Should you have any questions, please contact Natalie Barney on +61 2 9953 8624.
Please note that by using this website you agree to its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms of Sale”). Natalie Barney reserves the right to amend or update these terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without prior notice. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms of Sale.
- All prices are quoted in a currency based on customer location via geocaching, country selector or shipping address.
- All prices for Australian customers include GST.
- All prices for international customers (outside of Australia) are exclusive of Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- International orders may incur import taxes, customs or duties charges of which the customer is liable to pay.
- All risk in the products passes to the customer on delivery. Pursuant to these terms and conditions, delivery is deemed to take place upon acceptance of the products at the place of delivery, as evidenced by the customer’s signature, or the signature of another adult, signing for the products. The recipient should inspect the product immediately on delivery. Products are packaged very carefully to reduce the potential for damage, but if any damage has occurred through transit, the recipient must report it as soon as possible so that repair or replacement can be arranged.
- All products remain the property of Natalie Barney until full payment for the order is received. Once full payment is received, the customer owns the product.
- We reserve the right to request a proof of identity before despatching the product.
- We retain the right to delay and/or cancel an order if fraudulent activity is suspected.