Ready to wear
Oval Cut Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring in White Gold
This elegant handcrafted solitaire ring features an utterly feminine oval cut pink tourmaline in a classic 4-claw setting finished with a fine channel-set diamond band in 18ct white gold.
- Setting: handcrafted 4-claw setting with a fine channel-set band in 18ct white gold.
- Tourmaline: 2.32ct oval cut tourmaline in mid pink.
- Diamonds: 0.21ct worth of round brilliant cut diamonds graded ‘F’ in colour and ‘VS’ in clarity.
- Finger size: L (complimentary resize available — check your ring size)
About pink tourmaline
- With a rating of 7-7.5 on the MOHs scale of hardness and no cleavage, tourmaline is a durable stone for all types of jewellery.
- This stone is best cleaned with warm, sudsy water and a soft cloth.
- Tourmaline is one of the official birthstones for October and the traditional gemstone for an 8th wedding anniversary.
- Pink tourmaline is said to embody love and is associated with compassion and gentleness.
Payment can be made using MasterCard, Visa, Amex, direct bank transfer and Wise (international money transfer). Payment can also be made using PayPal (including Pay in 4) and AfterPay (purchasing criteria applies). Read more here.
Free shipping & returns
Shipping and returns are free to and from anywhere in the world. For international orders (outside of Australia), additional taxes, customs or import duties may apply. Read more here.